Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let's get it on...

So the wedding is just over 6 months away and time has flown by. It's really scary thinking about how quickly the biggest day of my life is approaching. Now, don't get that confused with any thought of I'm not ready, I'm not sure or anything else...I am damn sure!

So last night when I got home from work(part time retail slave to fat bitchy women...of which sometimes I am one) and Andrew had my computer torn apart, because it was mooing at me...yea thats right it sounded like a small cow had taken up residence in the computer and was freaking me out...I mean I enjoy a good steak, a burger and sure as hell like cheese(comes from milk people!). So I would try to get on the computer and all of a sudden a low, painful sounding mooo would come on instead of the computer I was certain that whatever cow god I had offended was coming for what little was left of my soul. You know, the part not devoted to trashy reality TV, and planning my wedding. So i texted him and told him it wasn't working, didn't mention the damn thing was mooing at me. No need for him to think im a looney more than he already does, 6 months before the wedding...I need to seal the deal before I let out the true crazy!

Anyway, fast forward through the bitchy fat ladies at work to me getting home...to a no longer mooing computer...because it was slaughtered. And not even by a butcher, but by my sweet computer programming fiance! He hasn't said it mooed at him, but maybe it made some other horrifying noise, like a fart or something. Either way, he didn't say...so currently I am working on his Mac, and this is just one of the ways I know he loves me...he doesn't freak when I kill computers and instead gives me his own...thats true devotion.

Speaking of devotion this is an awesome cartoon(read almost made me piss myself when i saw it) http://www.maineiac.com/marriage/wedding_vows_pic.jpg

Anyway, in the works for the wedding are the invites, soon to be ordered in April. Which, might, hopefully...be the least stressful part of the next few months. With fittings, alterations, getting the guys tuxes, waiting for RSVPs and then putting together the god awful seating chart I might just be wearing a straight jacket over my dress!

But, in reality, my friends and family have, for the most part, been really good about helping with everything so far. As well as trying to keep me level headed and not have a freak out session.

As far as the Lb situation things are going well, I've been working a lot more up here than I was at the other stores...and most of the people seem pretty cool. The customers are the same range of super awesome, ehh and the "I want to stab you in your ugly face with a pair of dull scissors repeatedly". But, in the grande scheme of things I think there are two kinds of fat women- the ones who are happy being fat because they like food and are comfortable with themselves, and the ones who are miserable because they eat their feelings...and boy do they have alot of them!

So in the words of Marvin Gaye...LETS GET IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment